Have a Boat Elevator Installed to Protect Your Vessel in West Palm Beach, FL
Having a boat elevator installed is an excellent way to improve your waterfront property in West Palm Beach, Florida. By keeping your vessel hoisted out of the saltwater while docked, this system will extend the life of your boat by preventing organism growth on its hull and saltwater corrosion. Plus, it will enhance your boating lifestyle by allowing you to quickly and easily hit the water whenever you’d like.
At DECO Boat Lifts, we manufacture boat elevator systems that are among the most reliable in the industry. Constructed of marine-grade aluminum, which is ideal for saltwater environments, and featuring exceptional hardware, such as zinc anodes, stainless steel cables, and more, your system will perform optimally year after year. Our elevator lift systems can be mounted directly to the seawall, which makes them the perfect option for those with waterfront space where pilings cannot be used, such as narrow canals. Because we’d like to bring this technology to as many boat owners as possible, we offer it in two different drive systems so we can suit a range of budgets and requirements. These systems include:
- The Maxi Lift
- Highly cost-effective, but also extremely durable and reliable
- Lift capacities of up to 16,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty aluminum flat plate drive system
- The Concept CRS Lift
- Advanced direct drive system that’s virtually maintenance free
- Comes standard with patented Cable Retention System (CRS) to significantly reduce cable wear over the long term
- Box-beam construction to prevent horizontal and vertical twisting
To learn more about the benefits of having an elevator lift installed at your property in West Palm Beach, FL, contact DECO Boat Lifts today.