Boat Lift Systems for Houston, TX, and All Surrounding Communities
When you’re looking for a boat lift in the Houston area and want to get the best possible product for your money, be sure to choose a system from DECO Boat Lifts. Our systems can be customized to fit nearly any vessel’s hull, even if you need a specialty system catamaran lift, pontoon lift, PWC lift or sailboat cradle lift. With three different product lines to choose from, you can count on finding an option to suit your budget as well. From our state-of-the-art Concept CRS lifts to our entry-level Maxi lifts, every DECO boat lift is made from the highest quality materials, ensuring superior performance and longer life compared to all other systems.
With a DECO boat lift, Houston area boaters can enjoy a variety of outstanding features, including:
- Our patented Cable Retention System (CRS), which produces a perfect wrap every time to maximize cable life
- Whisper-quiet, Concept Direct Drive Gearboxes that allow for fast launching and berthing
- DECO Drive proprietary sealed gearboxes with a heavy-duty, self-locking bronze worm gear for the ultimate en
- Stainless steel cables, boat lift motors and hardware for long life in marine conditions
- Aluminum, box beam cradle construction for bilateral support
- Aluminum boat house roofs that provide added protection from the elements
We can configure our lifts to suit virtually any dock, and will customize your model to suit your specific needs. In addition to residential boat lift systems, we also offer options for Houston area ports and marinas, with beamless and shared-piling configurations that minimize wasted space. All of our systems are protected for up to 10 years with our manufacturer’s warranty, so you can be confident that your investment is safe.
To learn more about the benefits of choosing a DECO boat lift for your dock in Houston, contact us today.