A Boat Elevator from DECO Boat Lifts is The Optimal Way to Protect Your Vessel in Wilmington, NC
Having a boat elevator installed at your waterfront property in Wilmington, North Carolina, is an excellent investment. Not only will it extend the life of your boat by protecting it from saltwater corrosion and organism growth, but it will also enrich your waterfront lifestyle by allowing you to easily hit the water whenever the mood strikes you.
When you turn to DECO Boat Lifts for a boat elevator in Wilmington, NC, you can rest assured that you’ll receive one of the most durable and advanced systems available. All of our lifts are constructed from marine-grade aluminum, which is the ideal material in a saltwater environment. Our elevator configuration is also available in two different lift systems, so regardless of your budget or your vessel’s size or weight, you can get a boat elevator that perfectly suits your needs. These lift systems include:
- The Concept CRS Lift
- Box-beam construction that resists both vertical and horizontal twisting
- The industry’s most advanced direct-drive system that delivers incredible power without the use of belts, chains, or pulleys
- Includes our patented Cable Retention System (CRS), which increases the life of cables by preventing overlapping and bird nesting
- The Maxi Lift
- Highly affordable yet exceptionally durable and reliable
- Powerful, heavy-duty aluminum flat plate drive system
- Lift capacities of up to 16,000 lbs.
No matter which system you choose, your boat elevator will be able to be mounted to pilings or directly to the dock or seawall, making it the ideal solution in narrow canals or other challenging docking situations. Plus, it will come standard with outstanding features, such as zinc anodes, stainless steel cables and hardware, and more to ensure durability and reliable operation long into the future.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of having a boat elevator installed at your property in Wilmington, NC, contact DECO Boat Lifts today.